1.6.13

010613-1

010613-2

010613-3

010613-4

010613-5


Sweatshirts by Henrik Silvius / Shirt by h&m / Sunglasses by Dior
Vintage shorts and shoes

Bonjour saturday! Last month of spring has gone by and summer is here.
I'm up for a really hectic month - first with a lot of shoots and then fashion week
and vacation with best friends in Paris! I have always felt that summer is that time
of year that brings most adventures and I know that this one
won't be an exception. Bring it on!


010613-6

4 kommentarer:

  1. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! bubblegumcasting.com

    SvarSlet
  2. It’s a classic great for me to go to this blog site, it offers helpful suggestions bubblegumcasting.com

    SvarSlet
  3. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! try these - mensleatherbikerjacket.org.uk

    SvarSlet
  4. I am actually delighted to read this post that carries countless of helpful information, thanks!! shopious

    SvarSlet