31.3.13

280313


I think you all know those days where you're just feel like daydreaming
on the couch with a cup of burning hot coffee while life is running by outside
your window, right? Well, I've had one or two of those days lately. Actually I've
been offline for a few weeks by now and the snow has returned in
Copenhagen. What a hell! Despite the beautiful winter wonderland (.. in the fucking
end of March - what is going on?) I've had some great great days with friends by the
sea just catching up and drinking wine. I could keep typing for months since I've
missed posting, but I think it's time for sleep before I'm going to bang my head
on the keyboard. Three hours of sleep is just not enough to make some
brilliant writing. I just wanted to say hello!

Happy Easter everyone!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar